Q&A(Frequently Asked Questions)
Our Company's Service
- Q : What type of services do you offer here?
- A : This is an EC site sells various kinds of rare genuine auto-parts of Japanese cars. Mostly of them are hardly to obtain in the market now.
Our company has expanded into worldview services which includes Europe, North/South-America, Asia and Africa.
- Q : Business hour
- A : Monday-Friday 10:00-19:00
- Q : Does your customer service support phone call or online chat?
- A : Of course we do! We also provide What’s App Messenger Service. You are free to contact us via What’s app.
TEL +8175-7487964 / What’s app +818038207951
About Fee and Payment Methods
- Q : What payment options you support?
- A : We accept PayPal and online bank transfer. Please click here for details.
- Q : How to confirm my order after the payment?
- A : We will order your products from the manufacturer after the payment is clear. Please be assured we will contact you via e-mail when your order is ready to ship. In case, if you don’t receive our e-mail after you placed your order within 3 business days, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com
- Q : Can you issue me a receipt?
- A : Of course! We could issue you a print-version invoice and send in your packages with your products.
About Products confirmation
- Q : If the parts number change, how can I know whether the new parts will conform to my vehicle or not?
- A : Frequently speaking, parts with the new number is compatible with the old one. It won’t cause any problems during the installation; however you are always welcome to ask us if you still want to order the parts with old number.
- Q : How to find out the vehicle information ?
- Q : How can I search the parts number ?
- Q : Are those parts you provided designed for Right-hand drive vehicles only ?
- A : Yes, all the parts we sell are produced for Japanese market, they are right handle.
- Q : Can I buy discontinued products form you?
- A : Generally, vehicle manufactures won’t produce brand new obsolete parts anymore. However, it’s still possible to find them in second-hand conditions depends on the situations.
- Q : Can you send me the pictures of the physical parts?
- A : We are able to send you some sample pictures to obverse the parts in certain cases. Specifications are subject to the physical products. Since we order the brand new products directly from the manufactures, we don’t have the pictures of the actual products on file.
- Q : Do you sell second hand or used items?
- A : It depends on the type of the products. Consumables such as rubber parts and gaskets are not offered in used conditions.
- Q : Do you provide cost estimation service for free?
- A : Yes, we do. We could estimate the exact cost for products you ordered as well as the shipping costs for you. (import tax is not included)
- Q : Do you supply the auto parts other than Japanese vehicles?
- A : It depends on the type of the parts and the countries can be taken. Auto parts from Toyota , Nissan and Subaru could be proved, however, please check with us for each time.
About purchase question
- Q : How can I order auto parts on this webpage?
- Q : Can I place my order through my phone?
- A : Unfortunately, we don’t provide the mobile purchasing service at the moment in case of the miscommunication or misconduct. Please place your order here. If you have any concerns, feel free to send us an e-mail or talk to us on What’s up
- Q : What is the return and cancel policy?
- A : All products sold are no returnable, no refundable. However, exceptions may be made in cases where the buyer had a valid, inevitable reason for withdrawing such as quality issue, or damaged products. Please feel free to contact our customer service if you have a product quality issue. In addition, order can not be cancelled since the payment is made and the order is placed in the manufactures. We really appreciate for your understanding and cooperation.
- Q : Is the price you listed online included the shipping costs?
- A : The price we listed on our webpage is the “item price” only, but we do provide cost estimation service for free. After you send your inquiry to us, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with the total products prices and the shipping costs.
About Packaging Forwarding
- Q : Which delivery options you provide?
- A : We provide DHL, FedEx, and EMS. Please feel free to consult with us if you would like to choose other delivery methods.
- Q : How long it will take for the package to arrive at my place?
- A : Generally, the shipping will arrive in 3~7 business days for DHL and FedEx, 5~15 business days for EMS. In some countries, the customs clearance may be longer than expected. Please refer to the link here for more information.
- Q : How long my order will be ready to ship after the payment is clear?
- A : If the manufacturer has your order in stock, we can ship your orders from Japan in 2~3 business days.
- Q : Can I track the shipping?
- A : Of course you can! You are free to track your parcel on shipping carriers’ webpage.
For DHL parcel tracking, please click the link here.
For FedEx parcel tracking, please click the link here.
For EMS parcel tracking, please click the links as below.
- Q : What countries or regions do you ship to?
- A : We offer delivery services at a reasonable price up to 220 countries and regions worldview. If you are not sure whether your place is included, please check with us in the following https://jp-carparts.com/delivtime.php.
You are also free to check with DHL / FedEx services or EMS Japan webpage for more details.
- Q : Can I choose my shipment to arrive at a specific date and time?
- A : Unfortunately, scheduled delivery option is not available at this moment.
- Q : I want my items faster. Can you ship them as soon as they become available?
- A : Generally, items from multiple orders will be combined into the same package. This helps to reduce the number of packages sent to you, so you will receive fewer packages saving your money on the shipping costs.
However, if the customer wants ship them as soon as they become available, additional shipping cost may be applied. Your items will ship as they become available, beginning with those already in stock. You could choose this option if you want to receive some items quickly, otherwise, we will group your items as few shipments as possible.
- Q : Is there any other cheaper delivery options you offered?
- A : Basically, we offer you the cheapest delivery options; however in case of large or oversized parts, we might offer you other shipping methods.
- Q : Are the tariffs and taxes included in the price list?
- A : No. Import duties, tariffs, taxes, are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Any extra cost made by the customs need to be paid by the recipient. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs for more information.
- Q : Can I add an insurance to my shipment?
- A : The shipping costs automatic cover the insurance for damaged products or lost package.
- Q : What happens if I’m not at home when my delivery arrives?
- A : If you are not in when your parcel arrives, alternatively, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
However, please be aware, in some countries, someone needs to be in when your parcel is due to be delivered as they may need a signature. The package will be returned to the original country sent without warning if the receivers don’t sign or pick up the package for certain days. In this case, buyer is responsible to pay extra shipping cost if the package is returned to Japan and rearrange the shipping.
- Q : Custom hold my package, or my package was inspected by the custom, what should I do?
- A : There is a very small chance that your package might be hold or inspected by the custom. In this situation, please contact the custom office or your local shipping carriers with your delivery tracking number for more information.